Jump to recipe
I love serving appetizers “on a stick” – there is nothing easier to eat when at a party or entertaining, no fork required!
These are super easy and can be made ahead, I would suggest waiting to add the pesto until just before serving.
You can certainly be creative with the ingredients, I did alternate turkey pepperoni and salami for the meats.
Happy no fork eating!
- 12 ounce container of small, Mozzarella balls (typically a count of about 24)
- 12 slices of turkey pepperoni
- 12 slices of salami
- 1 bell pepper, roasted, and cut into 24 strips
- Small amount of basil pesto
- On a small skewer, thread a folded bell pepper strip, then a slice of pepperoni/salami (folded twice), finish with a ball of Mozzarella.
- Repeat until all ingredients are used.
- Sprinkle generously with pepper.
- Refrigerate until ready to serve.
- Just before service, using a spoon, add a bit of basil pesto to each skewer.
- Serve immediately.
(Visited 221 times, 1 visits today)