Jump to recipe
This is a delicious, easy, make ahead dish that is the perfect compliment to your holiday table! My brother was recently a guest columnist for me and shared this recipe in the Southeast Valley Ledger. I added it to our Thanksgiving feast this year and everyone loved it!
Bourbon Baked Cranberries
- 2 12 oz bags of cranberries
- 2 1/2 cups sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1-2 pinches of nutmeg
- 1/2 cup bourbon
- Combine all ingredients but the bourbon.
- Cover and bake at 350 degrees for 1 hour.
- Uncover, stir, and bake 10 additional minutes.
- Remove from oven and immediately stir in the bourbon.
- Cool to room temperature and chill at least an hour before serving.
(Visited 348 times, 1 visits today)