Since Halloween is on Tuesday, I wanted to make a Halloween dessert! So I made this: The Graveyard. It is a dirt cup with cookies, candy corn pumpkins, and boysenberry syrup – that’s the blood. It takes a while to make, but it was worth it!
The Graveyard Dessert
A dirt cup with cookies, Mellowcreme pumpkins, and fruit syrup.
Write a review
- 4 chocolate pudding snacks
- 16 Oreos
- 8 Mellowcreme pumpkins
- 4 Milano cookies
- Edible black marker
- Boysenberry syrup
- Separate the Oreos and put the cookie part in a Ziplock bag, smash them into crumbs.
- Add one pudding snack to each serving cup.
- Top with Oreo crumbs and make them level across the top.
- Write RIP on each Milano cookie with the edible marker.
- Put the Milano cookie in the cup.
- With a squeeze bottle, squirt the boysenberry syrup on the crushed Oreos.
- Add a couple of Mellowcreme pumpkins to each.
The Bubbly Hostess http://www.bubblyhostess.com/
(Visited 446 times, 1 visits today)