Halloween is always a fun time of year! It’s a great time to get those creative juices flowing – I put this Round Up together to help you do just that. After reviewing what’s on my blog, looks like I haven’t made a Halloween cocktail yet – guess I need to put that on my list!
Here is where you can find the posts for the above images. Starting at the top left and going around to the right.
- Halloween Spider Web Dip: This is super easy and can serve a crowd. You can find the details for this one here.
- Purple Potion: I thought this vodka based drink was beautiful in color and sounded great too! Find the recipe on Baked By Joanna’s site.
- Halloween Guacamole: OK – this is a little gross, but easy and fun too! Read more details here.
- Pumpkin Cheese Ball: This one can be used for Halloween or Thanksgiving! Go here to read more.
- Toasted Pumpkin Seeds: These are always a family favorite! The Hubby shared his recipe a couple of years ago and it’s on my site.
- Bloody Shirley Template: I recently saw these from Your Southern Peach – what a fun (and kinda spooky) idea for the kids!
What creative dishes or drinks are you making this year?