I wanted to make a dessert, so I looked for inspiration. I found the idea of a chocolate dip, and most of this recipe is from Cooking Classy. It worked very well with strawberries and marshmallows, but you can dip whatever you want. I also added sprinkles and chocolate chips, for extra texture and flavor.
Creamy Chocolate Dip
Write a review
- 1 cup of heavy cream
- 1 cup powdered sugar, divided
- 1 8 oz package of cream cheese, softened
- 1/3 of a cup of unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- In a mixing bowl using an electric hand mixer, whip heavy cream until soft peaks form, add 2 tbsp of the powdered sugar and then whip it until nearly stiff peaks form. then set it aside.
- In a separate mixing bowl whip cream cheese, 1/4 of a cup and 2 tbsp of the powdered sugar, cocoa powder and vanilla extract until it is smooth.
- Mix in the whipped cream mix and the remaining 1/2 cup of powdered sugar. then chill until ready to serve.
- Add in chocolate chips and sprinkles if you would like.
The Bubbly Hostess http://www.bubblyhostess.com/
(Visited 469 times, 1 visits today)