I was eating a wrap when I thought that it would be an amazing addition to Cooper’s Corner! I made my own version of a wrap and I hope you like it! You can either make one to share with a friend, or make a bunch to serve at a party.
Leave a comment to let me know what kind of food you’d like for me to make next!
- 1 sun dried tomato basil wrap (tortilla)
- 4 thin slices of deli meat
- 2 pieces of cooked bacon
- 4 slices of cheese
- 3 large leaves of head lettuce
- Lay the tortilla on a flat surface.
- Spread mayonnaise over the whole tortilla.
- Layer the meat, cheese, and lettuce to cover the entire tortilla.
- Break the bacon in half and place in the middle.
- Fold in the sides of the tortilla, and roll up.
- Slice into four pieces.
- Don't squeeze the wrap too hard or the mayonnaise will make everything slide out!