Anyone else ready to wrap up 2020? Here is a round up of individual or small batch of creative cocktails that are perfect for ringing in 2021!
Happy New Year!
- Pomegranate Ombre Sparkler from Gastro Senses – This sparkler is so simple, serves a crowd, and it’s delicious!
- Coffee Brandy Alexander from Little Sugar Snaps – This Coffee Brandy Alexander cocktail creates a luscious yet serious creamy cocktail to savor. A hint of coffee and a waft of chocolate accentuate the silky cream and mellow brandy in this remake of the classic drink.
- Sparkling Cranberry-Ginger Margarita from Burrata & Bubbles – Add a little glitz to you New Year’s celebration with this sparkling cranberry-ginger margarita. Full of festive flavors, it’s the perfect holiday sipper.
- Whiskey Winter Smash from Julie Blanner – The Winter Smash cocktail is a spin on the classic whiskey smash recipe you make in the summertime. Using bourbon and a bit of club soda, this bourbon smash libation is full of fresh fruit and the zing of cinnamon we enjoy when it’s cold outside.
- Vodka Cranberry Cocktail from Love in My Oven – Whether it’s classic Christmas cocktails you’re looking for, or you’re just in the mood for a fruity vodka cocktail, this vodka cranberry cocktail has your name on it!
- Pomegranate Mojito from G-Free Foodie – Holiday Pomegranate Mojito anyone? The colors in this gorgeous cocktail make everything merry and bright, and the pomegranate + mint combo is delicious.
- Baileys Chocolate Martini from Chisel & Fork – Why have just a traditional chocolate martini, when you can keep it up a notch with some Baileys which makes this dessert in a glass.
- Raspberry Mojito Mocktail from Salt & Baker – This Raspberry Mojito Mocktail recipe is the perfect drink to enjoy year round!
- Leap Year Cocktail from Spoonabilities – Recipe of gin, Grand Marnier & sweet vermouth will showcase your mixology talent at your home NYE cocktail party. Find out who created it in 1928, what it tastes like, and how to make it perfectly for your guests.
- Keto Tart Cranberry Cooler from Peace, Love, and Low Carb – If you are looking for a crisp and refreshing low carb cocktail, then you have come to the right place. This Keto Tart Cranberry Cooler is easy to make, and completely delicious.
- Meyer Lemon French 75 from Grits and Pine Cones – If you are looking for a recipe for an elegant champagne cocktail to serve at parties or to welcome in the New Year, you should become acquainted with this delicious retro Meyer Lemon French 75 Cocktail!
- Pomegranate Margarita from The Healthful Ideas – It’s made with the classic margarita ingredients, plus delicious pomegranate juice and a dash of orange bitters. The perfect winter holiday cocktail!
- Ginger Rickey from Sense & Edibility – This Ginger Rickey is Gin Rickey’s cuter cousin. Made with cranberry juice and ginger beer it is the cocktail you’ve been waiting for.
- Cranberry Sparkler Cocktail from Worn Slap Out – This Cranberry Sparkler Cocktail is festive, fun, and totally delicious with a sprig of rosemary and a cinnamon and sugar rim. It’s ideal for making for one or a crowd.
- Gold Shimmery Champagne Cocktail from The Flavor Bender – Looking for a New Year’s Eve drink to serve a crowd? This simple yet spectacular Gold Shimmery Champagne Cocktail is all you will need! With sweet, fruity, floral elderflower champagne flavors and shimmery gold luster swirls, this cocktail is a party on its own!
(Visited 68 times, 1 visits today)