Cinco de Mayo is such a fun holiday to celebrate! Mexican food, margaritas, icy cold cervezas – what’s not to like? I’ve featured several ideas over the years so pulled together this round up to share this year as we approach Cinco de Mayo…cheers!
Starting at the top left and working your way around to the right of the image above, you can find the recipes here:
- Although technically Spanish, the 5-Ingredient Spanish Sangria can be found on my Hosting A Tapas Party and is always a delicious alternative to serve at a party.
- To the right of that, this was a recent post I published for Chili Lime Sweet Corn Bruschetta.
- Just below is an image of my mom’s favorite margaritas – a recipe my dad used to follow. You can read that blog post here.
- On the bottom right is an image of Grilled Chicken and Skirt Steak Fajitas – these will feed a crowd at your Cinco de Mayo celebration!
- Last but not least, you will find one of my dad’s all time favorite dishes in the middle on the left, these Stacked Enchiladas are amazing.
I hope you have enjoyed this roundup – Happy Cinco de Mayo!