I love trying new ingredients in champagne – this one is no different. Sure – there are TONS of varieties of orange and cranberry flavors mixed with champagne, but here is my take on it! Shortest. Post. Ever.
- 4 tablespoons cranberry juice concentrate, thawed
- 4 tablespoons Grand Marnier
- Bottle of your favorite dry bubbly
- 4 chilled Champagne flutes
- Cranberries and orange peel for garnish
- Add 1 tablespoon of each the cranberry juice concentrate and the Grand Marnier to each Champagne flute.
- Fill with your favorite dry bubbly.
- Garnish and serve.