Jump to recipe
I LOVE anything “buffalo style”, especially buffalo chicken dip. I decided to take a low carb spin on this one and fill snacking pepper halves with the dip to serve. You can either purchase pre-made buffalo chicken dip or you can make your own. Here is a link to my recipe for Easy Crockpot Buffalo Chicken Dip.
This is crazy easy – you have to try it!
Mini Buffalo Chicken Stuffed Peppers
- Buffalo Chicken Dip (store bought or made), heated
- 12-14 snacking bell peppers
- Sliced green onions (for garnish)
- Optional: Ranch dressing (for garnish)
- Halve the peppers crosswise, cleaning out the insides. If the pepper half won’t lay flat, you can slice a small amount off of the back to create a flat spot.
- Fill each one with buffalo chicken dip.
- Garnish with green onions.
- Serve immediately.
- Notes: You can keep these in the oven on warm until ready to serve if needed. Another optional garnish is to add Ranch dressing to a squeeze bottle with a small opening and drizzle over the top of each pepper half.
(Visited 43 times, 1 visits today)