Yes. I know. I tend to make a lot of buffalo chicken type recipes. I can’t help it. I’m addicted. But, here is another one that is not only delicious, but super easy too.
A very good friend of mine occasionally makes this for our Couples Euchre nights and it is always devoured. Our families met for lunch a couple of weeks ago and I was inspired to make a batch.
This is very easy to make in a crockpot – and even easier if you buy a roasted chicken to shred. You can also cook a couple of chicken breasts and shred as well.
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened (I used fat free)
- 1 cup ranch dressing (I used fat free)
- 1 cup buffalo chicken sauce (such as Frank’s)
- 2 cooked chicken breasts, shredded OR a roasted chicken, skin removed and meat shredded
- Tortilla chips (the kind that scoop are good for this), for serving
- Break up the cream cheese into chunks and add all of the ingredients into a crockpot.
- Heat until cream cheese has melted and everything is combined.
- Taste test – add more buffalo chicken sauce if desired.
- Serve warm in the crockpot with tortilla chips.