I wanted to make a fall dish before Thanksgiving so I went online and made a list of foods and what I could do to make it unique. Cheesecake was the best on the list. I decided I would make cheesecake with brown sugar, apples, and caramel sauce. I got the basic cheesecake recipe from Tyler Florence on Food Network – you can find it here. You could also use your own cheesecake recipe or buy a plain cheesecake from the store. I hope you enjoy it like I did!
- Follow the recipe from the link in the post, by a store bought cheesecake, or use your own recipe.
- 1-2 tablespoons of brown sugar
- 1/2 of an apple (we used Granny Smith) sliced thinly
- A drizzling of caramel sauce
- Follow the recipe on the site, use your own cheesecake recipe, or buy a cheesecake
- Finely crumble the brown sugar over the cheesecake
- Put the apples on the cheesecake (In a pattern if you want to)
- Drizzle caramel sauce over the whole thing