This is a spin on a loaded baked potato soup without all of the carbs. It is rich, creamy, and tastes amazing. You will also need an immersion blender to make this recipe. Refer to your Instant Pot’s manual to ensure you are following specific directions for your model.
Instant Pot Loaded Cauliflower Soup
- 1 head cauliflower, cut into florets
- ½ onion, diced
- 2-3 large cloves of garlic, minced
- ½ cup sour cream
- 8 ounces block cream cheese, cut into pieces
- 1 ½ cups shredded Cheddar cheese
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- Olive oil
- Salt, pepper
- Crumbled bacon
- Shredded Cheddar cheese
- Sliced scallions
- Sour cream
- Set your Instant Pot to sauté and heat some olive oil in the bottom.
- Add the onion and garlic, sauté, stirring occasionally for about 3-4 minutes.
- Turn off the sauté function.
- Add the cauliflower, paprika, salt and pepper, stir to combine.
- Secure the lid and set your Instant Pot to pressure cook and set the time to 7 minutes, your pressure release valve should be set to quick pressure release.
- Once the Instant Pot has completed the cycle, carefully quick release the pressure and open the lid.
- Set the Instant Pot to “keep warm”.
- Add the sour cream, cream cheese, Cheddar cheese, stir to combine.
- Add a final touch of salt and pepper.
- Using an immersion blender, carefully blend the soup.
- Ladle into soup bowls and serve with garnishes.
(Visited 64 times, 1 visits today)