Jump to recipe
Chocolate Chip Peanut Butter Bars
- 1 cup sugar
- ½ cup margarine
- ½ cup super chunk peanut butter
- 2 eggs
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 1 cup flour
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 10-oz package of chocolate chips
- Grease baking pan and preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a large bowl, add sugar, margarine, and peanut butter.
- Using an electric mixer, stir together combined.
- Add egg and vanilla, beating until smooth.
- Stir in flour, baking powder, and salt using a spatula.
- Stir in chocolate chips.
- Turn into prepared pan and spread out until even. Bake in 350 degree oven 25-35 minutes or until set. The smaller the pan, the thicker the bar, and the longer it will take to bake. Cool; cut into squares.
(Visited 196 times, 1 visits today)