Jump to recipe
Low Carb Club Sandwich Appetizer
This recipe allows you to make as many or as few of these as you need for your guests.
- Bacon (not thick cut)
- Thinly sliced deli turkey or chicken
- Thinly sliced deli ham
- Sliced cheese of your choice (would recommend a more pliable option)
- Romaine lettuce
- Cherry tomatoes, halved
- Appetizer sticks
- Cut bacon in halves and cook according to package directions (I cook mine on parchment paper in the oven – much less clean up!)
- Once done, allow to cool on paper towels and soak up remaining grease.
- While still pliable, cut halved bacon into halves again, fold, and add to the top of each pick.
- Continue to build your “sandwich” on the appetizer stick. I would suggest cutting your deli meat in half and then folding to create more volume on the stick. I did the same for the sliced cheese.
- For the lettuce, I would recommend tearing off a piece and also folding onto stick.
- Finish each stick with a halved cherry tomato.
(Visited 194 times, 1 visits today)