Jump to recipe
This dish can be served as an appetizer or even a meal! It is one of my favorite low carb snacks to make and it is super easy! Enjoy!
Buffalo Roasted Cauliflower
- 1 head cauliflower, cut into florets
- 1 cup Frank’s Hot Buffalo Sauce
- 2 tablespoons butter
- Sliced green onions, for garnish
- Ranch dressing, for serving
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- On a large baking sheet lined with foil, roast the cauliflower for 10-12 minutes until tender.
- In a small saucepan, add the butter and buffalo sauce, heat and stir until combined.
- Once the cauliflower is done, place in a large bowl and gently toss with the buffalo sauce/butter mixture until the cauliflower is fully coated.
- Garnish with sliced green onions and serve immediately with Ranch dressing.
- This can also be served in a crockpot on “low” to keep warm.
(Visited 128 times, 1 visits today)