Jump to recipe
When we play Euchre each month, I always have good intentions of coming up with something new, but typically end up making a charcuterie board. This month, I made a change!
Bacon Wrapped Stuffed Jalapeños are a common appetizer, but I changed up this recipe using whipped chive cream cheese and Monterey Jack cheese with jalapeño and habanero peppers. These are delish!
Bacon Wrapped Stuffed Jalapeños
- 12 large jalapeños
- 8 ounces whipped chive cream cheese, softened
- 8 ounces shredded Monterey Jack cheese with jalapeños and habanero peppers
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 24 slices of bacon
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Half the jalapeños, clear out the ribs and seeds.
- Combine the cream cheese, shredded cheese, and garlic powder in a small bowl.
- Fill each of the jalapeño halves with some of the cheese mixture until full.
- Wrap a slice of bacon around each jalapeño half and secure with a toothpick.
- Bake in the oven for 20-25 minutes, until the bacon is crispy.
- Serve immediately.
(Visited 55 times, 1 visits today)