When planning appetizers for holiday gatherings, my mind typically gravitates towards flavors of orange, cranberry, and Brie.
This is an easy appetizer that is PERFECT for the holidays!
- 16 ounce round of Brie cheese
- 14 ounce of whole berry cranberry sauce
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans, toasted
- Crackers and/or sliced baguette to serve
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F
- In a small saucepan, heat the whole berry cranberry sauce until it becomes more of a sauce and is warmed.
- Add in the zest of almost all of the orange (reserve some for garnish)
- Line a sheet pan with parchment paper or foil.
- Place Brie on sheet pan and heat in pre-heated oven for 5-7 minutes, until softened.
- Move Brie to serving plate.
- Top with warmed cranberry sauce and toasted pecans.
- Garnish with orange zest.
- Serve with crackers and/or sliced baguette.