When planning appetizers for holiday gatherings, my mind typically gravitates towards flavors of orange, cranberry, and Brie.
This is an easy appetizer that is PERFECT for the holidays!
Cranberry Orange Brie
- 16 ounce round of Brie cheese
- 14 ounce of whole berry cranberry sauce
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans, toasted
- Crackers and/or sliced baguette to serve
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F
- In a small saucepan, heat the whole berry cranberry sauce until it becomes more of a sauce and is warmed.
- Add in the zest of almost all of the orange (reserve some for garnish)
- Line a sheet pan with parchment paper or foil.
- Place Brie on sheet pan and heat in pre-heated oven for 5-7 minutes, until softened.
- Move Brie to serving plate.
- Top with warmed cranberry sauce and toasted pecans.
- Garnish with orange zest.
- Serve with crackers and/or sliced baguette.
(Visited 95 times, 1 visits today)