Instead of a giant dish of 7 layer dip, I recently decided to make individual 7 layer dip cups. They were delicious, however, one key learning I took away from this idea – these cannot sit out for an extended period of time! I brought these to our monthly couples Euchre night, and after a little while, the bottoms were soggy. So – if you decide to make these, serve these first to a hungry crowd – like the first dish out during a football watching party! Otherwise, these are very easy!
7-Layer Dip Cups
Write a review
- 24 won ton wrappers
- Olive Oil
- Taco Seasoning
- 1 1/2 cups refried beans
- 1/2 cups guacamole
- 1 cup sliced olives
- 1 1/2 cups shredded lettuce
- 1 1/2 cups salsa
- 1 1/2 cups sour cream
- 1 teaspoon lime juice
- 4 ounce can of diced jalapenos
- 1 1/2 cups shredded Mexican cheese
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Brush a little olive oil into each cup of a mini muffin pan.
- Place one won ton wrapper in each mini muffin pan cup, pressing it down and to the sides to ensure it bakes open.
- Bake for 10 minutes, let cool.
- Mix some taco seasoning into the refried beans.
- Mix some lime juice into the sour cream.
- Fill each cup layering with beans, sour cream, guacamole, salsa, lettuce, cheese, olives and top with the diced jalapeno.
- Serve immediately.
- These should be served immediately, they do not do well if they sit out for too long.
The Bubbly Hostess http://www.bubblyhostess.com/
(Visited 344 times, 1 visits today)