This year for Cinco de Mayo I wanted to focus on a couple of cocktails….no Mexican food on the blog this year for the big event…definitely next year! Along with the Michelada I posted, this pitcher of Beergaritas had to make the blog as well.
A super easy drink to make and a crowd pleaser! After serving to the hubby and a couple of close friends, I saw happy faces all around. Give these a try and please leave me feedback as to what you think. Happy Cinco de Mayo!
Makes 1 Pitcher
Write a review
- 12 oz frozen lime concentrate
- 36 oz Corona Light Beer
- 6 oz silver Tequila
- 2 oz Grand Marnier
- Juice of 2 limes (plus additional lime for garnish)
- Course salt
- Lime and orange slices for garnish
- In a large pitcher, add the frozen lime concentrate and slowly add the 3 beers. Stir until combined.
- Next, add the Tequila, Grand Marnier, and juice from 2 limes. Stir again.
- Cut the third lime into slices for your garnish and cut part of the lime into a wedge. Take your lime wedge and run it around the rim of your glasses. Dip the rims of your glasses into a plate of course salt to coat.
- Fill each glass with lots of ice, pour Beergarita into glass, garnish, and serve.
The Bubbly Hostess http://www.bubblyhostess.com/
(Visited 545 times, 1 visits today)